Monday, March 15, 2010

The Garmin

From the last post, it may seem like I was bragging a little about my family…well I might just have to do a little more of it. Sorry, I can’t help that my family is so cool! Before leaving, my dad presented us with our very own GARMIN, our trip’s life saver! I honestly do not know how we would have survived San Francisco, or any of our “unplanned detours” without this contraption. It gives play-by-play directions with endless map views. You can type in addresses, points of interest, and you can even generate directions to the nearest gas station, hospital, restaurant, etc. I am thoroughly impressed and highly recommend this GPS! Thank you mom and dad!!! Road trip details will be posted as soon as our thusly-fabulous trip is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment